A Skate Movie: Part One A Skate Movie: Part One

Hey thats way better than my first movie!

Two ideas that I think would help you in your flash productions is NOT using stick people and not having the damn view so far away its annoying.

And Porange you seriously need to shut the fuck up! your first movie was even worse then this, then again so was mine but thats not the point!

Scribbler responds:

hey, thanx for sticking up for me man, I really appreciate that and thanx for the support, i might put you down for moral support in the credits...

Canadian Fun Canadian Fun

Heh

Only you can prevent forest fires, funniest part of the movie. Yea you should make more about canadien moments like a guys teeth getting knocked out in hockey.

Girs Doom Song Girs Doom Song

ahhhhhhhhhhhhh Good ole GIR

I love that show too but you shoulda made him do other things like... "I saw a squirell and he was goin like this" then he acts like a squirell anyways good flash!

Helpful Preloader Tut Helpful Preloader Tut

Yes this is all great and fine if...

You have flash 5 that stuff with turning it into a graphic but that doesnt show up on mx so could you please send me and email telling me how to do that or something?

Frank2982 responds:

Every thing should work in 5 or MX. I will start making stuff in MX when I put my tutorials up (if I ever stop being lazy) because I no longer have 5. So check back every once and a while and see if I stopped being lazy and put up some tutorials.

Stick:attack Stick:attack

Cool song

But thats like xiao xiao try not to copy like that again.

Scratch the Kitty: Part 1 Scratch the Kitty: Part 1

Funny

Not as good as the original!

Megaman V.s Zero a Quicky Megaman V.s Zero a Quicky

My Fart Will Go On My Fart Will Go On

HAHAHAHA

I had to be slapped before I could stop laughing that was great!

Oops, I Farted Again Oops, I Farted Again

Haha

Buttplug Buttplug

Funny

Grandma u spun double penetration! haha